Tuesday, September 8, 2009

11 Days to Go!

It is the day after Labor Day and I'm stuck at home. My back decided that it wasn't happy with me and isn't cooperating. But, I should be all back to normal by the end of the week. We had a good ride in Wilkesboro on Sunday--it was good to get in some miles on 'The Pepper' aka my 29er. Kelly spent some time yesterday getting our camping stuff all ready to go. The bikes are already in boxes and will be Fed Ex'd later this week.

For everyone wondering just where Kelly and I are going, here's a quick summary. We are flying to Denver, CO where we are picking up a minivan and our bikes. From there we are driving out to Moab, UT to ride for a couple days. We'll then back track a little to spend a couple days in Fruita, CO. From Fruita we are heading to the Gunnison/Crested Butte area. We'll spend a couple days there and then head to Salida, CO for the last few days of our trip. We'll be camping primarily and hopefully seeing some beautiful sites. It will be our first time in that part of the country. And we'll have two weeks to explore :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment